Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here we go!

Well folks.
Here I am -- dragged into the 21st century kicking and screaming. Not really!
But as I embark on this thing called blogging, understand I'm the person who doesn't even own a home computer. I figure after spending 10-12 hours daily on a computer here at work, the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on a computer.
I have an old-style Web TV unit that allows me to get on the internet when needed and e-mail friends. That's enough for me.
That said, I hope to use this space to kind of give you all my look into the world of sports -- locally and nationally -- as well as a sneak peek at the inner-workings of my sports department at the Freeman and maybe even a bit of an understanding of what goes in this unusual brain of mine.
This is a great time of year for me. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's that the local sports scene is hitting its zenith for the season as we dive into local playoffs. One thing I know it's not, it's not following the Yankees.
I don't think there could be a worse time for those of us who follow the Yankees to be fans. But that's a subject I'll get into a later time.
Until next time, take care and God bless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hollister, replica watches, pandora charms, michael kors outlet online, toms shoes, moncler, thomas sabo, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, links of london, canada goose, marc jacobs, moncler, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, lancel, coach outlet, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose uk, barbour, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, wedding dresses, karen millen, doudoune canada goose, moncler outlet, michael kors handbags, sac louis vuitton pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, barbour jackets, canada goose, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, michael kors outlet, ugg pas cher

September 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

the north face outlet
nike air huarache
ugg outlet uk
air jordan 4
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
discount ugg boots
coach outlet store
nike air huarache
ray-ban sunglasses
air max 2014
ysl outlet
nike running shoes
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton handbags outlet
wellensteyn outlet
michael kors outlet
nike air max uk
thomas sabo outlet
barbour jackets

November 27, 2015 at 11:40 PM 
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags wholesale
titans jersey
chiefs jersey
hugo boss
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ugg outlet
longchamp
washington redskins jerseys
ugg boots
eagles jerseys

April 27, 2017 at 10:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home