Sunday, September 12, 2010

Super fun day is here

With kickoff only a few hours away (I know the Saints beat the Vikings on Thursday) I know all of you are anxiously waiting my Super Bowl predictions.

In the AFC: I know the Ravens and the Jets are the chic pick by many, which will make Monday's showdown all the more interesting. But I think this is the year for the San Diego Chargers. The Indianapolis Colts will be right there in the end -- as usual -- but Phillip Rivers is ready to take that next step to be mentioned with Peytom Manning and Tom Brady as the top quarterbacks in the NFL.

In the NFC: New Orleans, Minnesota and the Green Packers are the chic picks. I mean, how can u pick against the defending champs or Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers? I'll go with the Dallas Cowboys. Call this one a complete hunch, but the Cowboys are kind of flying under the radar -- at least as much as America's Team can, but they have put together a pretty solid team.

So, I have the Chargers beating the Cowboys for the title. Take it to the bank. Unless you're paying attention to my high school picks, then you might want to go with the Ravens and Packers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home