Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reality check

Remember a week ago when I said I had a good feeling the Jets would play a great game against the Patriots? I said I didn't think they would necessarily win the game, but I thought it would be close.

Not only was it close, but the Jets did indeed win.

Now Gang Green faces the unbeaten Titans, and I just have the feeling the Jets are in for a stinker. They've been basking in that Pats' win for more than a week, and the Titans will no doubt be hungry to keep that perfect record intact.

I hope I'm wrong because it's been fun watching the Jets with Brett Favre this season, but I can see a rather sizeable win for Tennessee.

For all you Jets fans out there, let's hope I'm as wrong as I usually am when it comes to making predictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home