Monday, October 27, 2008

Laugh out loud

I just had to take a break from talking sports to tell you all about seeing Robin Williams performing at the Mohegan Sun.

Robin Williams was probably the first comic I ever watched on TV in the early 80s. I remember staying up late -- without my parent's permission (or knowledge) -- to see him. He was the funniest comedian I had ever seen as a teenager.

I hadn't seen much of his work recently -- from what I understand it has been a long time since he performed -- so I was very interested in seeing his new routine.

And boy did he deliver. I don't think I laughed that hard in quite some time and it brought me back to those days when I couldn't stop laughing whenever I saw him.

He is a true comic genius and if you ever get the chance to see him live, go and see him.

I'm so glad I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home