Monday, October 18, 2010

What do I know

One of the things that make me laugh the hardest is when I'm thought of as an expert when it comes to making predictions because I am a sports editor.

I know as much as anyone else who has an opinion and I am certainly no expert.

Two examples:

1) In our weekly Friday Morning Quarterbacks local football predictions I am currently in fourth place among our five Freeman pickers. My record so far(46-18) would still be considered decent, but I'm sure anyone out there would be at least as good with their picks.

2) My Super Bowl teams, Dallas and San Diego are a combined 3-8. The Cowboys, at 1-4, are in last place in the NFC East, while the (2-4) Chargers are also last in the AFC West.

So much for predictions, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

Hi Guys super bowl 2011 spestacle is going to be scheduled on 6th of February 2011. You can find more details from super bowl commercials 2011, nfl schedule,super bowl winners, Super Bowl 2011.

October 19, 2010 at 8:44 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home