Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy for Tiger return

Although his comeback has not gone nearly as well as he would like, I, for one, was glad to see Tiger Woods back on the golf course.

I have said this before, I have always been an admirer of Tiger Woods the golfer, much like I was always an admirer of Mike Tyson the boxer. (Not that I'm in any way trying to compare Woods' marital transgressions to Tyson's problems with the law).

I admire true greatness in an athlete. Iron Mike had that greatness in the 80s and Tiger had from the time he burst onto the golf scene in the late '90s until a couple of years ago.

Do I think Tiger will ever return to the dominance he held over the golfing world for more than a decade? Probably not.

But any tournament that has Tiger Woods is a better tournament to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home