Friday, May 25, 2007

Dream Weaver

Hey folks:
One of the best parts of my job, if not the best, is coming in contact with great people.
Kelly Weaver is one of those people.
Kelly is a Kingston High graduate and former state tennis champion. I first got to know her and her family when I interviewed her -- back in 1990 I believe -- as this little chubby-cheeked girl just out of elementary school getting ready to play varsity tennis as a seventh grader for Kingston.
Since that time, I have felt very connected to Kelly because she was my first feature interview and I was the first reporter to do a story on her. Over the years, I've interviewed hundreds of people and Kelly has probably had equally as many stories done on her as she enjoyed a successful tennis career at both Kingston and the University of Virginia.
I bring Kelly's name up because she recently completed her first year as assistant athletic director/head tennis coach at Meredith College down in North Carolina. I spoke to her this morning (Friday) for a future story and I can honestly say interviewing her always puts a smile on my face.
Although she is only a couple of years away from reaching that magical age of 30, I'll always think of her as that little girl who called me sir, even though I was not even 21 when I first interviewed her.
If I had to make a list of all the truly great people I've come in contact with over the many years of doing this, Kelly would surely be at the top of that list.
I spoke in a recent post about having a rough night at the office and nothing going right. Well, I just wanted to publicly thank Kelly for the interview and showing me just why I truly love what I do.
To everyone, have a great Memorial Day, take care and God bless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hollister, replica watches, pandora charms, michael kors outlet online, toms shoes, moncler, thomas sabo, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, links of london, canada goose, marc jacobs, moncler, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, lancel, coach outlet, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose uk, barbour, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, wedding dresses, karen millen, doudoune canada goose, moncler outlet, michael kors handbags, sac louis vuitton pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, barbour jackets, canada goose, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, michael kors outlet, ugg pas cher

September 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

the north face outlet
nike air huarache
ugg outlet uk
air jordan 4
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
discount ugg boots
coach outlet store
nike air huarache
ray-ban sunglasses
air max 2014
ysl outlet
nike running shoes
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton handbags outlet
wellensteyn outlet
michael kors outlet
nike air max uk
thomas sabo outlet
barbour jackets

November 27, 2015 at 11:40 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف اثاث بالرياض

شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

تقوم كذلك بتقديم كافة التسهيلات وسيارات النقل لتحصل على افضل خدمة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
علما بان الشركة تستخدم افضل المنظفات والمطهرات والمعقمات التى تحقق اعلى نتائج التنظيف المطلوبة فى تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وتنظيف الفلل والشقق وكافة المؤسسات الاخرى
لتصبح شركة الاخلاص افضل شركة غسيل خزانات بالرياض بجانب خدمات التعقيم والتطهير المميزه التى تتم باستخدام افضل المواد المنظفه والمحاليل المطهره والتى تحقق اعلى نتائج خاصة بتنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض

وتقوم ايضا بتنظيف كنب بالرياض فهى افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض وبالمملكة فابتصالك بنا تحصل على افضل شركة تنظيف
مع العلم ان شركة نقل عفش بالرياض تقدم خدمات نقل الاثاث الدولى خارج الممكلة بكل سهولة بالاعتماد على احدث سيارات الشحن الدولى والتى تتميز بالسرعه والامان عند نقل الاثاث

فشركة البيت الافضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض تسعى بكل جهدها للوصل لحل لهذه التسريبات والتقليل من فاتورة المياه الخاصه بك بعد حل مشكلة التسربات بالاعتماد على اقوى وافضل عماله متخصصه وخبرة فى استخدام هذه الاجهزة باحتراف
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض
ونقدم افضل خدمة جلى بلاط بالرياض فشركة البيت الافضل تشتهر بانها افضل شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض
تعمل على جلى جميع انواع البلاط والرخام

July 2, 2016 at 8:41 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home