Wednesday, December 10, 2008

See what I mean

When we last spoke before I went on an awesome extended vacation to Florida I gave you several predictions concerning New York teams. And if you all remember -- or if you simply re-read my last post -- I gave you these predictions with a word of warning: Don't trust my predictions.

Well, nearly two weeks later, let's see how these predictions have held up.

CC Sabathia won't be a Yankee -- look at what $160 million gets you!

Frankie Rodriguez won't be a Met -- 0 for 2!

The Yankees will overpay for A.J. Burnett and get either Mark Teixeira or Manny Ramirez -- the jury is still out on that!

The Mets will deal Luis Castillo and lay the groundwork for bringing in Orlando Hudson -- what was I thinking about!

The Giants would continue their roll toward a Super Bowl repeat -- that still could be, but -- nice shooting Plax!

The Jets would struggle to beat the Broncos -- how about losses to both the Broncos and 49ers that have made the AFC East wide open!

The Knicks would release Stephon Marbury -- I thought I was really close on that one, but all has been quiet lately!

So there you have it, as a local sports editor I'm no more expert on predictions than anyone else who has the opportinity to write a blog.

I can't wait to make my NFL playoff predictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home