Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random thoughts

* So Tiger Woods is coming back for the Masters. Are you as surprised as me? I truly figured he would not back until the middle of the summer. But let me ask you all this: If Tiger Woods wins the Masters next month, is it a sign of his greatness as a golfer or an example of how weak the PGA Tour has become the past couple of years?

* Has everybody filled out their NCAA brackets? I know I'm already behind the 8-ball with my bracket since I didn't pick Arkansas-Pine Bluff to win the play-in game. That could upset the whole apple cart, right? But seriously, is it just me or does it seem like this NCAA Tournament might have the weakest field. There are no TRUE great teams out there, but I wouldn't be shocked if all four No. 1 seeds get to the final four because the field is generally underwhelming.

* The Yankees are still searching for a fifth starter. With that lineup, does it really matter?

* The Mets are still trying to field a completely healthy team. When will the pain stop for them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home