Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello again

Wow! It seems like forever since I've had a chance to talk to you all, but I guess that what happens when you basically take three of the last four weeks off.
Anyway, first things first, here are a couple of housekeeping items.
Congratulations to all the Freeman baseball and softball All-Stars. Each year, we have difficult decisions to make and this year was no exception.
Good luck to all you seniors who's next step will come in college. Study hard, have fun and enjoy what is probably the coolest times of your lives.
OK, I want to turn my attention to tomorrow's MLB All-Star Game.
Maybe it's that I'm getting older, but I could care less about the game. I know a lot of people get wrapped up in it -- and I will say the MLB All-Star Game is the best of the pro leagues -- but I just don't get excited about it.
I hear people complain all the time this player should be in, that player shouldn't, this player should start, that player should close.
People, please, it's an All-Star Game. It's no big deal.
But maybe I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home