Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic viewing

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find myself actually getting into the Olympics a bit.

I didn't expect to, but there I was last night cheering on the U.S. Olympic men's 100-meter swim relay as they edged out France to win Olympic gold. After hearing about the French team boasting about crushing the Americans (I believe crush was the word they used) it gave me much satisfaction to see the U.S. deliver.

Other than Michael Phelps, the U.S. men's basketball team, the U.S. softball teams as some track and field athletes and gymnasts, I probably couldn't name that many American competing over in Beijing.

But I guess that won't stop me from rooting for the U.S. team.

I'll be very interested to see if people around the area and the country feel the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home