Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here's your final four

OK, so I already gave my prediction for the Giants-Eagles game on Sunday, but who do I think will be joining Big Blue in the NFLs' version of the Final Four.



Cardinals at Panthers



Does anybody really think Arizona has a shot in this game? I certainly don't. Carolina is too good, too deep and the Panthers will prove it this week. Carolina 27, Arizona 13



Ravens at Titans



Here is your best best -- probably -- for the upset, but I think I will give Tennessee the nod because of home-field advantage. Not a lot of scoring here, so let's say: Titans 12, Ravens 10



Chargers at Steelers



About the only thing that can keep this close is whether Ben Roethlisberger's concussion is worse than anybody thought. If not, Steelers have too much against a banged-up San Diego team. Pittsburgh 24, San Diego 17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home