Monday, August 25, 2008

Olympic withdrawl

In the aftermath of the Beijing Games, I ask you these questions:

1) Did you watch?
2) How often?
3) What was the best part of the Olympics?
4) The Worst?
5) The biggest surprise?

As I've said before, I actually enjoy watching the Olympics. I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here since I know many people who were really into it and many who didn't watch a single minute. I actually found myself missing watching it when I got home from work last night.

With the time difference, I had the chance to watch many live events in late-night broadcasts. I got home last night -- and awoke early this morning -- to find regular TV programming. Oh well, I probably watch too much TV anyway, so it was nice to a good night's sleep for the first time in a couple of weeks.

It was still fun while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home